Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Blog Post 1A : Who Am I



Megan's Blog!

Hi everyone! Welcome to my blog, here is a little information to get to know me!


 I am 22 years old and I am one of 5 children! This is a picture of my family to the left, pictured are my parents, siblings, and two in-laws.We are a very close knit family and one of our favorite places to go is Disney World! We are definitely a Disney family and try to action together every couple of years.



I currently work for Daves Market
and also for the Lincoln School. In addition I also volunteer for Hasbro Children's Hospital as a Playroom worker on an oncology floor. My role at the hospital is to invite children and their families into the play room for art activities, games, and relaxation. I also visit children bedside when their treatments restrict them to their room.Below is a picture of one of the windows in the hospital a few children and i decorated.




This is my boyfriend Connor!He is 21 years old and is in the Air Force. He is currently stationed in Alaska and will remain there for 2 more years. He loves the outdoors, spending time with friends and loves to watch sports. 


I hope you enjoyed getting to know a little bit about myself, I can't wait to get to know all of you better and see what YDEV has to offer us this semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment