Thursday, November 3, 2016

Blog Post 7 : Rock The Vote





What makes me want to vote ?? 

To represent myself, my choices, and my beliefs as an individual.
To contine to fight for my rights.
To put forth a voice for change where necessary.
To demonstrate my right, privilege and thankfulness to be able to have a say.
To thank all of those who sacrifice their lives, in order for me to keep my freedom.

What makes you shy away from the voting booth?  

Unknown intentions.

Do you feel well informed about the issues and candidates?  

I feel that the media has only portrayed certain aspects of each candidate. I feel distanced from the real issues and concerns due to the way in which media has decided to cover certain "stories".



1 comment:

  1. I loved the set up of your blog, and how you addressed the concerns and issues of this election! Great job!!!!!

    ReplyDelete